CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I'm 27, a wife, mother of one great lil girl,and part time nurse to many and one avid scrapbooker.I enjoy nature and the outdoors..I can be a girly girl at times but also like to do lots of " boy" things..all in all I just like to live life and my goal is to try and live it to the fullest!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today

I'm off for the next 2 days and Im really wanting to get some scrapin done, it seems like I havent had the time and when I do im just not feeling it...I got my camera out yesterday for the first time since christmas i think, thats way to long....maybe i should have done the project 365 just to keep my butt on track..lol
i have a hard time taking pics inside....i think today im going to head to the river since its going to be 40degrees ...yes it will feel like spring ( weve been in the teens lately..really sucks) so anyway go and try to get some good pics of the bald eagles that are always around this time of yr. So ill post pics if i get any good ones
ttyl

0 comments: