CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I'm 27, a wife, mother of one great lil girl,and part time nurse to many and one avid scrapbooker.I enjoy nature and the outdoors..I can be a girly girl at times but also like to do lots of " boy" things..all in all I just like to live life and my goal is to try and live it to the fullest!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

new colorbok at scrapaganza


Perfect paper to go with my zoo pics....use this layout as a sketch if u want to put 8 pics on 1 page....didnt think i was going to be able to use them all but I made it work..its a bit busy but at least there all on there..lol
this will be at Scrapaganza if you want a close look!
TFL

1 comments:

Sophia said...

I love the multi-photo layout Tina! I think it's really fun to look at and you did a good job with it! :)