CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I'm 27, a wife, mother of one great lil girl,and part time nurse to many and one avid scrapbooker.I enjoy nature and the outdoors..I can be a girly girl at times but also like to do lots of " boy" things..all in all I just like to live life and my goal is to try and live it to the fullest!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Tooting my own horn!

Ive been waiting since Jan for this issue to come out b/c I'm in it!
This is my first time being published in print so this is a big deal to me and I'm glad I got in this issue b/c I think this is one of the last issues due to the magazine folding :(
stay tuned, b/c next month Ill be in Scrapbook Trends and theres talk that it might make the cover..how freakin cool would that be!
well i guess thats enough blowin my own horn..lol



6 comments:

ckmom78 said...

Congrats Tina!!

ckmom78 said...

Congrats! Super cute L/O!!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! I know lotsa scrap celebs! I'm glad you made it big...you certainly deserve it!
marion

meganklauer said...

Woohoo! Congrats Tina!!!

Sophia said...

Yay!!! Congrats Tina!

Penny Smith said...

I am DYING to see if you are on the cover!!!

AY-you go girl!