CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I'm 27, a wife, mother of one great lil girl,and part time nurse to many and one avid scrapbooker.I enjoy nature and the outdoors..I can be a girly girl at times but also like to do lots of " boy" things..all in all I just like to live life and my goal is to try and live it to the fullest!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

before pics


when I havent been working this week I have been busy giving Summer's room a much needed makeover...so James took down the chair rail and tapped everything off for me ( after much coaxing ). then i went to work painting it took 2 gallons of paint to cover those walls...painted the trim. Shampooed the carpets twice because thats how bad they were and tomorrow i need to paint inside the closet and then her furniture is being delivered so then it will be time for the fun part....putting her room back together, and figuring out whats going and whats staying...what a project..ill post after pics to show all my hard work:)

1 comments:

gwen halsey said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see the "after" pics.