CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I'm 27, a wife, mother of one great lil girl,and part time nurse to many and one avid scrapbooker.I enjoy nature and the outdoors..I can be a girly girl at times but also like to do lots of " boy" things..all in all I just like to live life and my goal is to try and live it to the fullest!

Monday, March 15, 2010

update on Summer's room



So this is after all of the painting, shampooing, decluttering 5 yrs of toys, and decorating ( minus the stuff i need to put on the walls)..what a big difference, no more tripping on toys every time you walk in her room( now we are doing that in our basement)..lol. she loves it and shes doing a great job of keeping it clean.
Now i just need to figure out what to put on the walls then i can check this bad boy off my list of things to do.( remember to click on the pics to see larger images)



3 comments:

meganklauer said...

Oh, it turned out awesome! I LOVE the colors and her bedding is so pretty!

Tina said...

thanks Megan!

gwen halsey said...

It's adorable Tina. You did a great job!!