CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I'm 27, a wife, mother of one great lil girl,and part time nurse to many and one avid scrapbooker.I enjoy nature and the outdoors..I can be a girly girl at times but also like to do lots of " boy" things..all in all I just like to live life and my goal is to try and live it to the fullest!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Finding my groove again

Went to the cabin this weekend and brought my scrap stuff, so glad that I actually got something done..it feels good to scrap again. I'm going to try and create "something" every wk..no more going wks and months w/ out doing something..this is my goal for myself..lets see if i can stick w/ it.




2 comments:

gwen halsey said...

This is AWESOME Tina.....you haven't missed a beat!!

I'm trying right now to get back into it. Hope mine turns out as nice as yours!

Good Job.

Penny Smith said...

More fantastic pages... BTW-Miss you!!