CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I'm 27, a wife, mother of one great lil girl,and part time nurse to many and one avid scrapbooker.I enjoy nature and the outdoors..I can be a girly girl at times but also like to do lots of " boy" things..all in all I just like to live life and my goal is to try and live it to the fullest!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fun Fall Day Layout

A layout I did recently...a two pager...i know so not like me but I wanted to add all these pics..
Trying to get caught up w/ my scrapbooking since im so behind.

2 comments:

meganklauer said...

Great page Tina! Love all the pics!

gwen halsey said...

Love It!!
You set the bar pretty high Tina. I can only hope to ever be half as good as you are at this. I get lots of inspiration from looking at your pages though. Keep up the good work!